We are excited to announce that we will still be holding our Easter Bonnet competition!
”An Easter bonnet is any new or fancy hat worn on Easter, by tradition. It represents the tail-end of a tradition of wearing new clothes at Easter, in harmony with the renewal of the year and the promise of spiritual renewal.”
Simply email and share photos of your wonderful creations on our instagram, facebook or Twitter with us before 1st April to enter. The winner will be presented with a £10 voucher. More about Easter bonnets here.
We have parties and cultural events throughout the year:
- Burns Supper (25th January 2021)
- Writing and Pronunciation Workshops (throughout the year)
- Pancake Day (25th February)
- Easter Bonnet Competition (in March/April)
- Careers Workshops (throughout the year)
- Free Vegetarian Week Celebration (May)
- International Supper and Ceilidh Dance (May/June)
- European Day of Languages (26th September)
- St. Andrew’s Day (November)
- Christmas Party (December)