- volunteer tutors who are flexible and provide student-centred learning. All receive some training & support. Many are former teachers or lecturers, and some hold advanced TESOL qualifications
- a manager, Ilona Hunter, to coordinate the School’s activities
- creche workers to look after the under-5s
- a cafe assistant for the mid-morning cafe
- other volunteers who help out with tasks such as shifting furniture, publicity and fundraising
- administrative assistant
- the Board responsible for the charity’s governance
We are always on the lookout for new volunteers, especially tutors. If you feel that you have something to offer and would like to join our team, please get in touch.